AMSpacht87

I have a Mint account, and would like to sync/connect it with my Turbo Tax account. How do I do this? IT looks like I have 2 different user-IDs.

AndreaC1

At this time, there is no way to link or merge those two accounts if you have different usernames and passwords for each of them. Please see below for more details on why this measure is in place.

Note: If your Mint and TurboTax accounts have different user IDs/passwords, you won’t be able to import from Mint. However, you may still be able to import the same documents into TurboTax directly from your financial institutions (and keep the benefit of any potential year-over-year transfer in your already existing TurboTax account).

Can I merge my accounts?

Other Related Topics:

sddgg707

Huge oversight! EPIC FAIL Intuit.
Not having a way for existing MINT users to connect with TurboTax when you became one company is one of the biggest missed opportunities ever!

I have had MINT AND ALSO TurboTax accounts for years. Long before both rolled up under Intuit. And now I am being punished for being a long time user of both.

I am not going to lose all of my history on one of these accounts in order to get the benefits of sync. However, I am frustrated to not have these awesome benefits.

PLEASE address this.

My mint account and my Turbotax account are on separate intuit accounts (user ID's)