Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a Mint account, and would like to sync/connect it with my Turbo Tax account. How do I do this? IT looks like I have 2 different user-IDs.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I have a Mint account, and would like to sync/connect it with my Turbo Tax account. How do I do this? IT looks like I have 2 different user-IDs.

At this time, there is no way to link or merge those two accounts if you have different usernames and passwords for each of them. Please see below for more details on why this measure is in place.

Note: If your Mint and TurboTax accounts have different user IDs/passwords, you won’t be able to import from Mint. However, you may still be able to import the same documents into TurboTax directly from your financial institutions (and keep the benefit of any potential year-over-year transfer in your already existing TurboTax account).

Can I merge my accounts?

Other Related Topics:

Huge oversight! EPIC FAIL Intuit.
Not having a way for existing MINT users to connect with TurboTax when you became one company is one of the biggest missed opportunities ever!

I have had MINT AND ALSO TurboTax accounts for years. Long before both rolled up under Intuit. And now I am being punished for being a long time user of both.

I am not going to lose all of my history on one of these accounts in order to get the benefits of sync. However, I am frustrated to not have these awesome benefits.

PLEASE address this.

My mint account and my Turbotax account are on separate intuit accounts (user ID's)

Byoung82

I can't believe this is still a thing. When will they allow you to import from Mint? Should have been done months ago.

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

If you are able to import using Mint, you’ll get an email and see the option available in either your Mint or TurboTax account. For more information, please click here.

scottyo63

BrandiLO1, that link doesnt work.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to Mint Support for assistance with your question.  

How to Contact Mint Support

@scottyo63

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies