addieis-1

I have a Mac. It cannot use a cd, how do I acquire or download Turbo Tax? Purchase disk last year and Turbo Tax gas me credit.

I have a Mac. It cannot use a disk.  How can I download a Turbo Tax Deluxe?  Last year I purchased the disk and received a credit

2020 TURBOTAX

CD/DOWNLOAD (This requires a full PC or Mac—-cannot be used on a mobile device)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

You can also purchase the CD/download from various retailers such as Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Staples, Sam’s Club, etc. etc. etc.

This link Where can I obtain authentic TurboTax software? has a list of authorized TurboTax resellers.

When you use desktop software, there is an additional fee to e-file a state return.  You can avoid that fee if you print, sign and mail the state return.  The state e-file fee is $19.99 and increases in March.

jacnie73

So what you're saying is that I can't. purchase and download turbotax online as I have down in previous years. I have to go somewhere and buy a disc I can't use, and then contact you. Why would I spend all the time to do that. I'll be using a different tax software this year. Your website is completely useless.

@jacnie73 wrote:

No, that was not said.  In the answer provided was a link to purchase and download the TurboTax desktop editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/