n0sleep619

I had to prove my identity to get my tax money so I made a ID.me account and got in my IRS account and put the wrong AGI info and they think its fraud. What do I do now?

There is no record of my tax return on the IRS website like I never even filed it, and I don't know what to do now to get my money. Any ideas?

There were 3 ways to verify your identity ... so use one of the other 2 options if you messed up the online option. 

Verify online at IRS Identity Verification Service website
                                             or
By phone at the toll-free number listed on your  letter
                                             or

If you cannot verify online or by phone, make an appointment at a local IRS office.

fanfare

Don't you get a second chance to verify yourself with the correct information?

@n0sleep619