Solved: I had a W2 for 2018 + earned most of my income via w2 but also have a 1099, i worked rarely as a contractor. i earned <1% of my income via 1099. which product is best?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a W2 for 2018 + earned most of my income via w2 but also have a 1099, i worked rarely as a contractor. i earned <1% of my income via 1099. which product is best?

DDollar

If you do not have any expenses to report related to your 1099-Misc Income (Self-Employment), then you can use Deluxe (or Premier).  If you have expenses from your work as a contractor then you will have to use Self-Employed version.

DDollar