turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I guess fxxking Turbotax forces people to use it's online version, and stopped the desktop launch. 3 times, download, install, but Turbotax refuses to activate, launch!

I guess fxxking Turbotax forces people to use it's online version, and stopped the desktop launch.
3 times, download, install, but Turbotax refuses to activate, launch!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

I guess fxxking Turbotax forces people to use it's online version, and stopped the desktop launch. 3 times, download, install, but Turbotax refuses to activate, launch!

Install TurboTax for Windows - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-install-the-turbotax-software-for-wind...

Troubleshoot install for Windows - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/troubleshoot-installing-and-running-turbotax-...

What is the error code or message if any?

Contact TurboTax support for assistance 

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

multiple post

No error message, "activating" for a few hours, or overnight, then, said "activation failed"!  

No information of why it failed!  

Because multiple fails to activate 2020 Turbotax, over a few days and night!  

@wenjiecao wrote:

No error message, "activating" for a few hours, or overnight, then, said "activation failed"!  

No information of why it failed!  

So what did TurboTax support suggest when you contacted them?

Turbotax support team?   Useless!   Or the company only has a team which willing to accept minimum wages! 

I doubt there is a support team!   It's us, customers helping each other.  

@wenjiecao - reduce the resolution to 800x 600 , launch software and activate - change resolution back to normal

do you have a new computer purchased after 10/10/20 with Microsoft Windows Version 2H02????? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies