Solved: I got married in 2019, and I am filing my taxes an...

timex_27

I got married in 2019, and I am filing my taxes and it ask for a SSN for my wife but she still lives in the Philippines. how do i file

Texas Roger

If you are a US citizen or US resident and your spouse does not have a Social Security number or an ITIN and you are not applying for an ITIN with the tax return then you can only file your tax return as Married Filing Separately. Where asked to enter the spouse's Social Security number enter 999-88-9999

Texas Roger