I got an email last week from IDnotify saying i ha...

I got an email last week from IDnotify saying i had one notification. I clicked on the link in the email but nothing happened. How can I see this notification?

This seems to be happening to multiple people for IDnotify, as a reminder IDnotify is not a part of TurboTax. 

To login to IDnotify: https://www.idnotify.com/

See this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3372443-how-do-i-log-into-idnotify

Having the same exact issue and I tried the IDnotify login link. Tells me my username and password is incorrect. Forums say its the same login as our Turbotax. Tried to have email sent to my email to reset, don't receive an email and told my email isn't on file even though I receive IDnotify alerts. Contacted IDnotify and was told Turbotax handles log in process. Help.

**DISREGARD, issue handled

It is happening to me as well under an email I do not link to my Taxes or financial account. Since I have no way to access information (no password or reset availability) and I do not click on any of the links, I have reported these instances as a scam.

This is STILL an issue.Bizarre. You say we have to go through IDnotify. IDnotify just told me I have to go through Turbo Tax.

Shouldn’t this have been resolved by now?