I got 1099-MISC income. Preparers included items like flight, taxi, parking that I paid for and was reimbursed. Not taxable income. How do I report actual income fix?

Per the agreement with hiring companies, I pay for certain items and they reimburse upon invoice. I shouldn't pay taxes on those items but my 1099-MISC include them. How do I report or deduct the accurate amount?

If the amount reported on your 1099-MISC includes the reimbursement of your expenses, then you can deduct the expenses as business expenses. This will exclude the reimbursements from your income.