turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Posted question, got acknowledgement email & notification someone responded. Trying to look at it, ERR says it's been deleted or archived. Please Restore it

From acknowledgement email:

To view your question, click (or copy and paste in your browser) the link below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4698344

Please restore my question and the answer

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
haha1212

Posted question, got acknowledgement email & notification someone responded. Trying to look at it, ERR says it's been deleted or archived. Please Restore it

I'm in the same situation. I posted the question and it was deleted without any explanation and I can't even go to see the contents.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4706475 

I sent the inquiry to support@intuit.com and I'm waiting for their answer. I wish it was simple system error. If it was done purposely via Intuitt, then I would be so disappointed.

I get the same response when trying to look up 2 questions from one and two years ago.  Both involved the way turbotax handled K-1s with multiple entries in box 1,2,&3, and were somewhat critical of the way the program handled it (TT yields inaccurate results).  Both questions have been deleted, which makes me think TT is eliminating critical (but also very helpful) posts from the past.  Disappointing.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies