blljpk

I get "check this entry". it wants my email address for state form...after I enter and click continue...it's stuck ...it won't go forward and I can't finish my taxes

I was on the final review step.  it seems the online program is broken.  yesterday I called about issue ad a person with. heavy accent returned my call.  I'm sorry but I could not understand the words she was saying!  I tried nd I don't think she understood, bec she kept insisting I was putting in wrong info.....I think I know my email address. How can I get this fixed so I can finish and e-file?
JeanneLO

Please contact us again so we can get you the help you need. Follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact Customer Support to obtain a contact number:

blljpk

I already filed thru the IRS.  You need your IT people look at the problem.