hardy7

I filled out form 4868 back in May to file for an extension. Why is TurboTax asking me to fill it out again?

Maybe it wants to know if you sent in a payment with the extension.

TurboTax would not be telling you to send in an extension request at this time.   The deadline to do that was May 17.    

If you reequestdd an extension you were supposed to pay your estimated tax due.  Did you enter the payment you made into your tax return?  Go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Other Income Taxes