I filed my state return thru turbotax to pay, but the tax payment has not been paid as yet

I owed federal and state taxes, My federal taxes were paid but my state taxes has yet to be deducted from my checking account,  Why was my state tax payment not taken out

Maybe you didn't choose to pay each of them electronically?   You can review the Filing instruction pages, you're using the Desktop version, right?  

Top menu bar, click View > Forms 

That will give you a list of forms on the left margin, scroll down to State Individual and below that you should find Filing Instructions.  Does it say they were set to be directly debited? or that you were supposed to send a check?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪