nenalovesj

I filed married filling jointly i have a ssn and my husband has a itin do we qualify for the full stimulus 2,400 or just partial 1,200

ee-ea

Pooja Singhi

I am in the same situation and I did not receive the refund. Did you receive?

nenalovesj

Hi, No I Didn't Receive It :( 

When Did You File ?

& Did You File 2018 Or Both 2018 & 2019?

Pooja Singhi

I have filed both 2018 and 2019  in married filing jointly status. This is a real bad case that we are not receiving it just because one partner has ITIN. My spouse is not eligible for SSN because we are on H1 visa. We are not illegal immigrants. More so our income is even below the individual threshold.