I filed for the first time back February 2020. It ...

I filed for the first time back February 2020. It needed one more document for my health insurance so i sent that in march. The offices closed for Covid-19. And my stimulus check still hasn’t arr

Hello @izza_shah!

According to Irs.gov in order to receive your Covid-19 Economic Impact Payment you are eligible if you meet the following criteria for a stimulus payment:

• $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns
  • $112,500 for head of household filers and
  • $75,000 for all other eligible individuals

For eligible taxpayers who filed tax returns for 2019 or 2018, they receive the payments automatically. You can check the status of your economic impact payment or get your payment from the IRS here 

Regarding your refund, you can check the status of your return/refund at Irs.gov or check your tax refund status by using these steps 

Hope that helps!

Adrian E

I assume that you sent in your 8962 in March. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, most IRS offices have very limited (if any) staff to work on issues using paper forms.

You will just have to wait on your original refund (if any) until the IRS can catch up with all the paper sent to them. We in the Community do not have any inside information on the status of your return.