bunnyenchris

I filed a paper extension for 1041 and made an estimated payment. Where do I enter the payment in Turbo Tax for business now that I'm completing the return?

I'm filing the first fiscal year tax return for a decedent's estate.  I didn't have all of the required information by the deadline so I filed an extension and made an estimated payment.  Now that I am completing the return in Turbo Tax for Business 2017, where do I enter the estimated tax payment that I made with the extension?

tagteam

"... where do I enter the estimated tax payment that I made with the extension?"

Unless I misapprehended one or more facts in your question, you should be able to enter the payment directly on Form 1041 in Forms Mode (see screenshot).

tagteam

bunnyenchris

What line would I put it on?
tagteam

24d is what it appears to be (you are using the 2017 edition of Business so it will look at bit different).