I dowloaded the 2017 forms on Mac, I go to open th...

dazius

I dowloaded the 2017 forms on Mac, I go to open the software and it tells me it was downloaded by unsecure site and it won't open it. how do I get it fixed or refunded?

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

dazius

the phone number doesn't work. please give me better info, I paid over $100 and have nothing to show for it

AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you're using a downloaded product for MAC, please call (800) 446-8848 for assistance with this error. 

You may also want to view the following help article for resolutions: TurboTax CD/Download Error: A secure connection is necessary to keep your information safe