mouth_of_south_m

I don’t have the bank I used when I filed last year, will I receive the stimulus payment to my new account I used this year?

DianeC958

Yes, if you received a refund on for your 2019 tax filing that was directly deposited, the IRS will use the most current information to deposit the Stimulus Check.

@mouth_of_south_m

mouth_of_south_m

That’s the thing tho... I haven’t received my refund yet, it has been accepted by the irs but has not been approved as of yet... and the get my check portal on the irs site gives me a message that they cannot determine my eligibility. But My Ssi gets direct deposited into the same account I gave to the irs on my refund...