I do not understand this undefined section. I have never had to do this before and have answered like 10 times and it continuously tells me needs more info. What do I do?

Hi @geanamtz sorry to hear about the experience, but I'm here to help. We did some tests and everything's working fine on our end, so we'd like to look into this further with you. Please follow the instructions below and we'll receive a diagnostic copy of your return. It has no personal information but it will help us look into this.

1.Click the Tools menu and select "Share my tax file with an Agent".  
2. Click on the check mark to make a copy for yourself, and send it.
3. Reply back with the token number.

This usually deals with a Dependent Go to the Personal Info yab, delete the dependent, and then reenter. Answere each question carefully, and don't skip any.