I did turbotax and paid and its asking for a 310 f...

I did turbotax and paid and its asking for a 310 for solar and wants the address. but i never put anything in about solar i don't own a home what can i do so i can efile

it says i can print and file by mail if i cant fix it  but i want to efile
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can use the link provided below to delete the form. Please let us know if this helps:

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?

I called in and found out this was a known issue with turbo tax and they fixed the issue with an update to remove where the 310 asks for the address  only so i didn't have to try to delete anything.Thank you