baseballmonkey

I did turbotax 2015 on my other pc which is having internet problems

I'd like to do Turbotax 2016 on my mac and not have to recreate my info.  What TT product should I buy and how best should I transfer my information?

You can buy any version you want.  Oh wait, I see you have Mac with OS 10.6.8.  You can not install Turbo Tax on that.  Do you have another computer?  Or can you upgrade yours?

Mac System Requirements  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899173-turbotax-for-mac-system-requirements

The only file you will need from the pc is the file ending in .tax2015.  For Windows, It should be in your documents then in a Turbo Tax folder.  Or search the computer for all files ending in .tax or .tax2015.