You can report the income as if you received cash.
To report cash as a self-employment income, please follow these steps:
In TurboTax Deluxe online edition,
1. Sign into your account and select Take me to my return
2. At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in schedule C and Enter
3. Select Jump to schedule C
4. On screen, Did you have any self-employment income or expenses? Answer Yes, continue through step-by-step interview questions about your business
5. Follow prompts. On the screen, Let's get any additional income for Direct sales, select Additional Income to enter information.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"