Solved: I did not e file it. All I've only printed the for...

I did not e file it. All I've only printed the forms. Ican't reopen my file to add it. What can I do?

I forgot to add the SSA money. I can't get back in to add it. I have only printed out the forms. Why can't I just go back in and add it?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Every year the IRS revises the 1040X form. Once the form is revised, TurboTax and other tax preparation services add the form to their software and test the form before making it available to customers. This causes a delay in the form being available.

At sign in you should see an option to "Add a state" to your return.  Click that option and that should allow you to enter the return to make changes and print again.  

I did check the State, but after reading more, it stated that if I've hit the "I'm done" you can't reopen the file back up, so I'm stuck until 2//26 when they said an amend form will be ready. Why it takes until Feb 26th to have a form available, I'll never know!!

Employee TurboTax Specialist