jransonsr

I did my tax return and have not e-filed it with the IRS. I want to delete the section on sales tax from my return. Can I delete this part from the process?

William-L

Assuming removing all of your sales tax related entries didn't remove it from your tax return,  you may want to try this:  (Use Save-As to make a copy of your return first!)
Under the View tab, click on Forms.
Find, select and delete any sales tax WORKSHEETS you can find. (the 'Delete Form' button is at bottom of each form)
After that, go back through the 'Step-by-Step' section again to make sure none of your other data has been removed, and that the sales tax entries are gone.
Then go back to View>Forms and look over each form to see if you missed deleting any of the sales tax worksheets.

William-L

Under the View tab, click on Forms.