I currently filed my taxes and it Got rejected due to my AGI. I put the AGI number from last year taxes. I also had this same problem last year. How can I fix this?

If the IRS rejected your tax return because they stated you submitted an incorrect adjusted gross income (AGI) it could be the information that the IRS has is different than the information that you have.  You may need to order a tax transcript to clarify the issue. Also, if you are sure you entered a correct AGI you can mail in a paper return.