Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I could literally cry. I’ve been trying to enter in my crypto gains from robinhood crypto with no luck also can’t use cointracking. No cryptocurrency on premier download

When trying to put crypto in last year it was a breeze. This year is a complete nightmare. I’m using the same steps by putting it in the premier download version. Btw when I search cryptocurrency it takes me  nowhere. I’ve tried using so many platforms and nothing worked. Cointracking, form8949 website, robinhood crypto csv file. Nothing. I paid 100 bucks this year on software that does not work I paid multiple websites simply because it uses TurboTax now nobody wants to help me. Anyone know what’s going on? I don’t even have 500 transactional. Crypto I’m just really upset right now.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KarenJ
Intuit Alumni

I could literally cry. I’ve been trying to enter in my crypto gains from robinhood crypto with no luck also can’t use cointracking. No cryptocurrency on premier download

I am sorry that you have had these problems.  For some reason , it is only the Premier online version that allows import of cryptocurrency.  They did not add that feature to the download version this year.

All I can suggest to you is to get a refund from TurboTax and switch to the Premier online version. 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

Please see a couple of pages from the Premier online version.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KarenJ
Intuit Alumni

I am sorry that you have had these problems.  For some reason , it is only the Premier online version that allows import of cryptocurrency.  They did not add that feature to the download version this year.

All I can suggest to you is to get a refund from TurboTax and switch to the Premier online version. 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

Please see a couple of pages from the Premier online version.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies