exstarlee

I clicked the link through Mint to get $20 off TurboTax. However, it is only showing a $10 discount. It did not show me a selection of different products when I started.

It says I'm using Deluxe, but I did not see an option to choose a lesser product, only the option to add MAX. Why am I only seeing a $10 discount instead of $20?

ClarkeB

Please reference the link, http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/mint.

It states that it can "save you up to $20". 

When you use the Deluxe version of TurboTax, it changes your prices from $54.99 to $44.99, saving you $10.

Only the Self-Employed version of TurboTax allows you to get a $20 discount.
kristen11406

I am not seeing any discount other than the "early filing discount" no matter how I log into the site or click the link. I have tried accessing the discount through my email, the mint site, mint app, turbo tax page, and tried typing the word mint into the box for a credit. No Mint discount is being applied. 

CarissaM

The discount is a percentage based up the version you choose, it is of course lower for the Deluxe and higher for the Self-Employed version. 

jmtjji

I'm using Premier but it's still saying $70, while your link states it should be $55.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JT

ChondelLO

Please reference the link below for the current cost of Premier.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare/online/