Solved: I claimed 1 dependent on my w-4 form. What happens if I don't claim the dependent on my taxes? the other parent is claiming the dependent this year

I claimed 1 dependent on my w-4 form. What happens if I don't claim the dependent on my taxes? the other parent is claiming the dependent this year

Your W-4 is just a form you give to your employer to tell them how much tax to withhold.  Your W-4 does not obligate you to file with the same number of exemptions when you file your tax return, however.

Not a problem.  You will just end up with more tax withheld than you needed.