I cannot use TurboTax to file my 2015 schedule C because there is an error when downloading the TurboTax Desktop

I am trying to file/amend 2015 Schedule C, my 2015 taxes were completed. I received a letter from IRS for the amended 2015 Schedule C. I was told that I can get help from TurboTax with filing my 2015 Schedule C. I followed the instructions in terms of downloading the tax file, then downloading the TurboTax desktop 2015 but I cannot open the file because of an error in the context of installing or opening it that desktop. Can you help me?

if I understand your issue it's that you can not open the program rather than having a bad data file.  I if so, I would uninstall the desktop.   reboot.  then try downloading and installing it again.  it sometimes happens that large downloads can become corrupted or fail.