I cannot use TurboTax to file my 2015 schedule C because there is an error when downloading the TurboTax Desktop

I am trying to file/amend 2015 Schedule C, my 2015 taxes were completed. I received a letter from IRS for the amended 2015 Schedule C. I was told that I can get help from TurboTax with filing my 2015 Schedule C. I followed the instructions in terms of downloading the tax file, then downloading the TurboTax desktop 2015 but I cannot open the file because of an error in the context of installing or opening it that desktop. Can you help me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

if I understand your issue it's that you can not open the program rather than having a bad data file.  I if so, I would uninstall the desktop.   reboot.  then try downloading and installing it again.  it sometimes happens that large downloads can become corrupted or fail.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing