Solved: I bought the turbotax home and business at target, but forgot I don't have a CD drive. is there a way to download it with a code?

I bought the turbotax home and business at target, but forgot I don't have a CD drive. is there a way to download it with a code?

You can still install TurboTax if you don't have a built-in or external CD drive.

Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don't already have one with us.

Then, contact us and a Support Representative will push a download into your TurboTax account.

Once that's been done, simply sign in to My Downloads to download your TurboTax software.