I amended my taxes. My federal was accepted but my...

ashkenseth

I amended my taxes. My federal was accepted but my state(WI) was rejected because it requires Schedule AR to be filled out with it. What needs to be mailed with the form?

Turbo tax has not allowed me to fill out the form so I had to find it elsewhere.
JotikaT2

There are several Schedule AR's that could potentially be included in your filing for state.  Most are supported in TurboTax but you can refer to the following link for more information as to the forms available within the program.

Arkansas forms available within TurboTax

Please see the attached link for instructions on where to mail your Arkansas return to and what needs to be included with your return.

Where to file AR return

ashkenseth

Schedule AR is a tax form not related to Arkansas. I live in Wisconsin. My return is rejected because the state requires schedule AR to be filled out and I can not find it anywhere on Turbotax. I have had to file it by paper because no one could give me any direction.