clopez1231

I am unable to eFile due to loop on Schedule E Worksheet. It says "Yes, 1099s were filed should be blank if 1099s were not required". It will not let me leave it blank?!

The review keeps kicking me back to the Schedule E worksheet. I did not have any payments that would require me to file 1099s  but there is no way to leave the section blank. I have cleared cookies/history, but it is still a problem.

clopez1231

Yes, I had cleared my cache multiple times on both mobile and on desktop. This did not solve the issue. I was able to FINALLY file today after switching to a different browser (from Safari to Chrome) and going back through the Schedule E information.

merzbach

I am having the same problem!  It appears there is a logic problem with this field as it doesn't matter if you answer Yes, No, or leave it blank.

LindseyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Have you tried clearing your computer's cache? This may help. If you need help doing so click here.

clopez1231