phy2000

I am unable to access my account settings from either the web interface nor the Android app. The "my account" dropdown does not do anything.

I've tried on both chrome and firefox, latest updates.
JoanneM

The My Account settings will not show in the Android app, but you should be able to access them via a web browser. When you log into your TurboTax account on turbotax.com, you should see, in the upper right hand corner, under My Account, Account Settings.  See attached screenshot.

phy2000

The drop down does not work for me. Clicking on the down arrow does nothing.
JoanneM

Have you tried using different web browsers?  Which one are you using where the drop down isn't working?
phy2000

Chrome and Firefox.