Pysanky

I am trying to download my tax return to my files. It wants to upload to MyDocs. When I click upload it goes to a file save screen with no option but to cancel?

GiseleD

Please click here to troubleshoot printing/downloading issues.

SteamTrain

@Pysanky 

Did you figure it out?

You need to click on "Tax Home" first...then use the selections on the main rt-side screen after that.

The Left-side "Documents"  selection is only for uploading stuff from your computer into the TTX server storage.

______________________________

MyDocs_1.png

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*