I am tring to file taxes 2016,although I do not see a prompt for it?

I have adopted  my grandson and bacame finalized  in Nov. 2017. Thereforei did not file for 2016 due to not having his S.S #. Now I have optained,and I dont see a prompt to take me back to 2016. I have  filed through turbo tax in the past when I had no dependants to claim. 

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Talk to a live expert to get the help you need.

ShawnaD

In order to file a 2016 return, you will need to use the TurboTax Desktop software. TurboTax Online is not available for prior-year tax returns. You will need to purchase a TurboTax CD/Download for Windows or Mac, simply purchase the software for 2016 and install it on your computer. Once complete you’ll need to print and mail your return since prior year returns can no longer be e-filed.

ShawnaD

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing