Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jlk1
Level 2

I am stuck in a loop where it will not let me continue. I see a similar post from November marked solved, but no suggested fix works for me. How do I get this fixed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
jlk1
Level 2

I am stuck in a loop where it will not let me continue. I see a similar post from November marked solved, but no suggested fix works for me. How do I get this fixed?

I'm using the downloaded Home and Business program.

I was stuck entering my 1099-B. When I tried to import the information or open the worksheet to enter it manually, it said I'd hit a snag and I should check my previous entries, which were made on 1099-Div and 1099-Int. I did, and they were fine. However, I continued to be unable to open 1099B and got the same message.

Nonetheless, after posting the message, I closed the program without saving the file and reopened it. I was then able to access the 1099B worksheet.  So all seems well for now. Thanks for replying so fast.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Please clarify where you are working in the TurboTax program when you are looped back. What is the question and/or title on the page?

Also, what version of TurboTax are you using?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jlk1
Level 2

I'm using the downloaded Home and Business program.

I was stuck entering my 1099-B. When I tried to import the information or open the worksheet to enter it manually, it said I'd hit a snag and I should check my previous entries, which were made on 1099-Div and 1099-Int. I did, and they were fine. However, I continued to be unable to open 1099B and got the same message.

Nonetheless, after posting the message, I closed the program without saving the file and reopened it. I was then able to access the 1099B worksheet.  So all seems well for now. Thanks for replying so fast.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies