kristalachenbach

I am self employed, i don't have a 1099-misc it keeps asking for. where do I add my income?

MinhT

If you did not receive forms, you can enter directly your business income in the Self-employment income and expenses section (see attached screenshot).

Worsethanpurgatory

"If you did not receive forms, you can enter directly your business income in the Self-employment income and expenses section (see attached screenshot)."

There is no such screenshot attached.  When I use search it asks me to sign in (already signed in), then upon signing in I'm taken back to the page I'm stuck on.  An endless loop of frustration.

I just want to enter freelance income and I have no forms whatsoever.  I did this last year but can't remember how I arrived at the section to simply enter income without a form.......as I recall, I was able to just enter one amount, not itemized. 

My last year tax return the income was entered on a Schedule C-EZ if that helps.