evelyn-1007

I am paying for turbo tax live, Why am I not able to talk to a tax representitive?

evelyn-1007

It is 8:30 P.M. Pacific time......Why am I not able to speak to a live tax expert?

Did you read through that link that was provided to you?  You have to set up the call.  There are no doubt others waiting ahead of you. You are not going to get through instantly.

You can arrange for Live help with your questions from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live