Solved: I am filling 2 w2 this year but i am running into a problem when i put them both in. the total return of the w2's individually is differnt then if they are together.

I am filling 2 w2 this year but i am running into a problem when i put them both in. the total return of the w2's individually is differnt then if they are together.

That's because you are using the standard deduction and exemption twice when you enter the W-2s on separate returns. You can't do that. All income must be entered on one tax return because you only get one standard deduction and one exemption for the entire tax return.