I am experiencing a financial hardship i cannot pa...

I am experiencing a financial hardship i cannot pay 215

@nadinegonzales83 

What to do depends on whether you have already filed your return or not.  

If you haven't yet filed your return, we can possibly help you get into a free or less-expensive product. 

If you have already filed, did you choose to pay the TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and if the IRS has delayed your refund, has TurboTax started emailing your bills and say they will auto-debit your bank account if not paid?   If that's your situation, we can tell you how to ask for a deferment if you act quickly.

If you have already filed your return, and if you chose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and if your Federal refund has been delayed unusually long at the IRS (or if it's been reduced), TurboTax will want to be paid.  They likely started sending you emailed bills to pay.  If you don't respond by either paying or asking for a deferment, they will ultimately debit your bank account.  If you wish to ask for a deferment, you need to do so quickly.

See this FAQ that explains the process.  The first paragraph of the FAQ has a special phone number if you have a question or have a hardship and need to ask for a deferment.  

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern),  Mon-Fri

If you need to ask for a deferment, you should call them as soon as possible.  Once they actually start the debit process, they say they can't stop it.

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

The first paragraph there says:

If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.

If for some reason you can't reach Support with that phone number in the FAQ, there may be one in your emailed bill.  Otherwise, here's an alternate way to reach them, but try the one mentioned above first.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632