Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jian5967

I am an employee of a university, I also own a small LLC with 3 members (my husband and myself, and our son). Which product I need to use to file tax?

we don't hire any employees and no paycheck involved in llc operation. what product shall I use?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am an employee of a university, I also own a small LLC with 3 members (my husband and myself, and our son). Which product I need to use to file tax?

You need TT Business for your multi-member LLC which will prepare the form 1065 and appropriate K-1 for the members.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Each member will then use the K-1 information in completing their individual tax return.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.
Also keep in mind the date of replies, as tax law changes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You need TT Business for your multi-member LLC which will prepare the form 1065 and appropriate K-1 for the members.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Each member will then use the K-1 information in completing their individual tax return.

jian5967

what TT product we need to use to file personal income tax?

Appears you use the online software and if that is the case, you will need at least the Premier level for your Schedule E on your personal tax return.

If you have not already clicked on the TT Business link and reviewed the requirements, this is a windows only product and must be downloaded.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies