austingilley

I am a high school student and I work part time. My parents can claim me on their tax return. I made $18,959.38 between two jobs. Do I get back what I paid in?

I have two W-2's and I can only find where I can enter only one.

You can enter your other W-2 by going to the Wages & Income section and clicking "Add Another W-2"  ALL of your W-2's must be on the SAME tax return.  If you are being claimed as a dependent, then you will not get the $4050 personal exemption (your parents get that for you).  You should get a refund but do not expect to get everything back.  And you never get back the amounts held for SS and Medicare.