Income as a freelancer is self-employment income and is reported in the Self-Employed Edition in the Business Section. You would report the amounts paid after converting to US dollars. There are many sites on the internet which can help you do this.You may also deduct any business expenses you had.
See below for steps:
- Click on Federal Taxes on the top row of TurboTax Self Employed Online.
- Click Wages & Income
- Under All Income, click Show all income
- Scroll to Self-Employment, click Start
- Click Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?
- Enter any income from sales or services that weren't reported on Forms 1099-MISC