turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I already did everything to file 2023, except submit it. Now I log in and everything is gone, I have to start all over. My 2022 return is also missing. Not sure why!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

I already did everything to file 2023, except submit it. Now I log in and everything is gone, I have to start all over. My 2022 return is also missing. Not sure why!

No, don't start over. Sometimes your browser will log you in to TurboTax using your browser's sign in, which is probably not the same as your TurboTax sign in.

Try this first:

1. If you sign in and your account is blank, select Sign Out toward the lower right corner.
  2. This will bring you back to the Sign In screen and show you your user IDs.
  3. Select the one you used to do your return and sign in again.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

You might be in the wrong account.  How to view all your accounts
https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/many-intuit-accounts-...

It's common to end up with multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If you used the Desktop CD/Download program then the only copy is on your computer and not saved or stored online.

Are you using Turbotax online or Turbotax desktop?

Online. I've tried logging out. I've tried different browsers.  It's still gone. 

Unfortunately no other accounts come up.  seems like this is the problem, but it's not coming up with anything else. Thanks for your help!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies