Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am a retiring CPA. May I transfer 2016 personal return from Windows ProSeries into Turbotax CD/download?

I will have some remaining self-employed income and expenses and our return is fairly sophisticated. I need the ability to compare tax scenarios also.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I am a retiring CPA. May I transfer 2016 personal return from Windows ProSeries into Turbotax CD/download?

Turbo Tax cannot import from professional programs.  Print a copy of the 2016 return to compare it if needed ... and you may really want to use the downloaded version since it has the FORMS mode that you will really like to use.

I agree, using the CD/downloaded version and using "Forms" mode is a MUST if you are a ProSeries user.  You will be pleasantly surprised that the forms and worksheets are pretty much the same as ProSeries.  The "Deluxe" version should be fine.

Also, feel free to volunteer a little time in this forum answering tax questions ... it is addicting.   🙂

Unless you want to have a life!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies