Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

What the heck!!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unbelievable that TurboTax would take this out of the online version. I bought Premier w/ state and the meter I am used to at the end is now gone. Gives me a reason to look elsewhere next year. TT is not the cheapest so less features means more incentive to shop around.
lepouf

I agree tat vwas REALLY a BAD move on their part. Stupid and dissapointing
son9ne

Not happy about not having that and still paying over $100 for the online version...
pglogin

seems really hard to understand why would they do such a change.  Really stupid and really disappointing!

Words can't describe how I feel right now.....I loved you Turbo, you were part of my family.  I brought you in like the son I never had.  Now look at you....the feeling of betrayal....it turns out that I used you mainly for your Risk Meter.  Glad you didn't get my daughter pregnant.  Now get out of my house, you're dead to me.
deduce

Risk meter was one of the features that generated my loyalty to this software.  This is a huge deal to me!
pglogin

65 comments in less than a month and I suspect the number will grow faster and faster as we approach Apr 15th.   Is anyone listening at TuboTax?  I think there is still time to rectify this mistake and avoid a massive exodus of disappointed customers.   C'mon TurboTax:  act now!
joanna

I completely agree, I'm so annoyed they took the Audit Meter away, why? Ridiculous mistake.

Agree. Ridiculous, backward change. I, too, will look into other options.
thatpanda

This was such a stupid move by turbotax, whoever up top decided this was a good idea should be fired. Turbotax you just lost a customer!

What in the world.  this is unacceptable.  Anyone have an idea of what other tax prep software to use.  I spent all the time entering in my deductions only to find this out now.  this makes no sense.  they don't even advertise that there is a desktop version!!! is it avail on apple computers?  insane.  I must find a new company.  I recommend and help all my family w/ their taxes using turbotax primarily b/c of this feature.  I will have to find someone else.  Please give me your suggestions on other companies you all are using!  Thank you!

There's nothing I can say that will add/subtract from what has already been said.   Poor move on Intuit's part.   I haven't filed my taxes yet because I was looking for that darn meter.   Then decided to run a Google check and stumbled across this page.   I wish I knew of another vendor - I'd use them in a heartbeat.

I always did online version...this is like my 5th year in a row!!! WHAT A MESS now that this is gone!! WORST DECISION EVER!!! I feel cheated....now it is too late. I will know for next year.

Well, I downloaded the computer version that DOES HAVE THE AUDIT RISK METER... and ... it was cheaper!  so, I guess that is not the end of the world... I just do NOT understand turbo tax's terrible communication re: this. and strange way of marketing it.  they clearly do NOT understand or know their customers.. or worse, do not care?!!  I am happy with the dowloaded, cheaper version w/ the audit risk meter, but not happy with turbo tax as a whole.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies