benjamin-kelley3

I added form 1040/1040SR Wks. I have used the tools page to remove it but it keeps making me edit it and won't let me file. How do I permanently remove this form?

MarilynG1

The Form 1040/1040SR Worksheet is automatically populated from your entries in the My Info/Personal Info section.

Check your entries in this section.  

Form 1040 is your federal tax return.    When you entered information into the software you began to prepare a Form 1040 to send to the IRS.   Please look at it so you will know what your tax return looks like---that is what you are sending to the IRS.

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.