turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I added form 1040/1040SR Wks. I have used the tools page to remove it but it keeps making me edit it and won't let me file. How do I permanently remove this form?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

I added form 1040/1040SR Wks. I have used the tools page to remove it but it keeps making me edit it and won't let me file. How do I permanently remove this form?

The Form 1040/1040SR Worksheet is automatically populated from your entries in the My Info/Personal Info section.

Check your entries in this section.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Form 1040 is your federal tax return.    When you entered information into the software you began to prepare a Form 1040 to send to the IRS.   Please look at it so you will know what your tax return looks like---that is what you are sending to the IRS.

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies