jinyan2001

I accidentally sent my tax returns without signing them and I immediately sent another copy with the signature the day after. They sent back the unsigned ones to sign.

I accidentally sent my tax returns without signing them and I immediately sent another copy with the signature the day after. I just got the unsigned tax returns back and they are asking me to sign them and send them back. Should I sign and send them back or would the ones I sent with the signature be sufficient?

Irene2805

Since you already sent a copy of your return with signatures, that should be enough.  You don't have to send the signed original set, too. 

Irene2805