Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I accidentally sent my tax returns without signing them and I immediately sent another copy with the signature the day after. They sent back the unsigned ones to sign.

I accidentally sent my tax returns without signing them and I immediately sent another copy with the signature the day after. I just got the unsigned tax returns back and they are asking me to sign them and send them back. Should I sign and send them back or would the ones I sent with the signature be sufficient?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

I accidentally sent my tax returns without signing them and I immediately sent another copy with the signature the day after. They sent back the unsigned ones to sign.

Since you already sent a copy of your return with signatures, that should be enough.  You don't have to send the signed original set, too. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

Since you already sent a copy of your return with signatures, that should be enough.  You don't have to send the signed original set, too. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies