I accidentally chose that I am a Grand Rapids city resident, when I'm actually a part of the Grand Rapids township. Now I owe $74 to the city. How can I change that?

You need to amend the Grand Rapids return you previously submitted.  To amend the return and request your refund, you need to complete Form GR-1040X, Grand Rapids Amended Income Tax Return.   See the “1040 Amended” link at the Grand Rapids Income Tax Guide for Individuals page.

Not that amended returns cannot be electronically-filed for Grand Rapids; they must be mailed to the address specified in the instructions.